It's a cruel irony that John Moulton, a 65-year-old massage therapist from Harpswell, received a diagnosis of Parkinson's disease last fall, just as he was preparing for an active retirement. For a guy who built a hands-on career helping people cope with pain, stiffness and impaired mobility, the diagnosis is particularly galling.
- Meet Julia: Sesame Street's First Muppet with Autism
- PBS To Broadcast Autism Documentary
- Trump's 'Skinny Budget' Sows Uncertainty For Disability Programs
- Skating with sleds: Mainers hit the ice for a different kind of hockey
- Blind Maine woman, guide dog booted from flight over seating
- Disabled Americans Have the Most to Fear Under RepubliCare
- How Academic Jobs Screen Out Disabled People
- Disability References Removed From White House Website
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.