Jason DaSilva was on a family vacation in 2006 when he fell and couldn't get up. His multiple sclerosis symptoms have progressed to the point that he can't walk. His documentary, When I Walk, airs on PBS stations tonight.
- Seeing the light: smart glasses boost vision for partially sighted people
- Neal Shephard: Determined to stay afloat, the voice returns
- Spikes in Legal Action for Non-ADA Compliant Websites
- Outpouring of "ice bucket" cash astonishes ALS group
- Researchers reverse autism symptoms in mice by paring extra synapses
- Pine Tree Celebrates Camp Communicate
- Parent-reported cases of disability in children rise
- Blind pedestrian killed in Surry
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.
Are you in need of technical assistance to make your facilities and private homes accessible to all people?