Doug Williams started noticing the signs when his son was six months old. The absence of facial expressions. The drift of his gaze. Eventually, the agitation. The official autism diagnosis came more than a year later, along with the whirlwind of figuring out schools and therapies.
- New Accessibility Features in iOS 10
- Apple invites deaf, blind advocate to address developers on accessibility
- Pope slams culture of 'perfect' people shunning the disabled
- The Apple Watch Will Soon Track Fitness for Wheelchair Users
- AC/DC Brian Johnson Responds Well to New In-Hearing Device
- Important Public Hearings on Accessible Housing in June
- Independence Matters Transition Fair Coming This October
- Toyota Revives Stair-Climbing iBOT Wheelchair
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.