Broccolli continues to be known as a superfood that holds essential nutrients. Yet recent findings published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) reveal that this vegetable could help to reduce symptoms associated with autism.
- He Saved his life, but not his leg
- Disability Mentoring Day Highlights Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- Maine Disability Panel on Living Independently Starts Work
- Access Across America
- Wearables Won't Just Measure Your Mood, They Will Fix It
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month 2014
- Mantis Shrimp Eyes Inspire Cameras to See Cancer
- Former college wrestler aims to boost concussion prevention with clip-on device
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.
Are you in need of technical assistance to make your facilities and private homes accessible to all people?