Julie Galliegher hiked for an hour around the mountain bike trails near the new Adaptive Outdoor Education Center below Sugarloaf, all the while looking up to the Alpine ski mountain where she had competed in the Maine Special Olympics.
- Fashion's Newest Frontier: The Disabled and the Displaced
- Alzheimer's disease may be detectable using eye exam
- The Mind-Controlled Bionic Arm Launches This Year
- Exoskeleton Could Quell the Tremors of Parkinson's Disease Patients at Crucial Moments
- Autism At Center Of New TV Drama
- Companies Find Hiring Those On The Spectrum Has Vast Benefits
- New Accessibility Features in iOS 10
- Apple invites deaf, blind advocate to address developers on accessibility
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.