A federal judge has transferred a California autism discrimination lawsuit against the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts to Orlando, after Disney argued for the transfer.
- Modernize Disability Benefits So People With Disabilities Can Work
- "In Blind Sight" Film Premier
- Man races London tube in wheelchair
- Japan Prepares to Make 3D Printed Topographic Maps Available for the Blind
- App giving visually impaired a new view of world
- Volunteers use 3D printers to create inexpensive prosthetics
- New keyboard apps make typing a breeze
- Robots Use RFID to Find and Navigate to Household Objects
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.
Are you in need of technical assistance to make your facilities and private homes accessible to all people?