On a 1.2-acre plot of land on the Near West Side of the city, young adults with autism are getting invaluable lessons - lessons that may soon be replicated around the country.
- 'Rowing' wheelchair is a moving experience
- Winners not witches: Ghana's disabled athletes strive to beat stigma
- Apple's HealthKit to be used in medical trials at Stanford, Duke
- Schizophrenia 'made up of eight specific genetic disorders'
- USA Team takes silver in wheelchair basketball
- Google Makes Apps More Accessible
- Google buys firm behind spoon for Parkinson's patients
- Intel, Stephen Hawking showcase Connected Wheelchair Project
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.
Are you in need of technical assistance to make your facilities and private homes accessible to all people?