A British toymaker will this week launch a range of dolls with hearing aids and facial birthmarks in response to a social media campaign aimed at increasing toy diversity.
- Disabled-access ticket sales rise at gigs and festivals
- Phoenix unveils new disability accessibility icon
- Has The Tribe changed what a deaf film can be?
- Hololgram scolds non-disabled drivers for taking handicapped spots
- Google Releases Two New Chrome Accessibility Extensions
- Gene Therapy Shows Promise for Inherited Eye Disease
- Prosthetics That Can Feel, Thanks to the Science of Touch
- Disabled riders seek tougher rules for Uber, Lyft
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.