The new development of a flexible smart patch could eventually enable users to wirelessly control the exact temperature of their heat therapy with their smartphones.
- Working While on Disability
- Documenting the true disabled accessibility of every music venue
- Biotech Entrepreneur Tony Coles Takes Aim At Parkinson's And Alzheimer's
- Disability-Related Hate Crimes Down
- iBill will identify currency for the visually impaired
- Cyberdyne Wants to Offer Robot Suit HAL in the U.S.
- Simple blood test could detect breast cancer
- Stella Young, writer, comedian and disability activist, dies aged 32; tributes flow for 'passionate advocate'
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.
Are you in need of technical assistance to make your facilities and private homes accessible to all people?