The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) awarded the Maine AgrAbility Project a $701,828 grant to continue assisting farmers, loggers and fishermen with disabilities and chronic illnesses to remain active in production agriculture.
- The benefits of better web accessibility
- Raw Beauty Project Breaks Stereotypes
- "How Autism Freed Me To Be Myself"
- Travis Roy to receive prestigious Spirit of Courage Award
- Disability system for veterans strays far from its official purpose
- Is Obesity Considered a Disability?
- TEDx Talks Have a Disability Problem
- Vibrating Shoes Restore Balance for Seniors
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.
Are you in need of technical assistance to make your facilities and private homes accessible to all people?