You've heard this story before: A large man was confronted by law enforcement officials over a minor issue. He didn't initially comply with their orders, so they grabbed him and put him on the ground. In the process, the man asphyxiated. The law enforcement officers were not charged by a grand jury.
- Rising VA Disability Payments Linked to Veteran Unemployment
- The rise of disability tech
- Obesity 'could be a disability' - EU courts rule
- South Berwick apartment complex to promote aging in place
- Getting Through Christmas
- Working While on Disability
- Skin Patches Enable Smartphone-Controlled Pain Relief
- Documenting the true disabled accessibility of every music venue
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.
Are you in need of technical assistance to make your facilities and private homes accessible to all people?