Three times a summer Gooch's Beach in Kennebunkport is flooded with special needs kids and young adults ready to become a special surfer.
- Disability Rights on Center Stage at the Democratic Convention
- New center in Carrabassett Valley brings outdoors to those with disabilities
- Fashion's Newest Frontier: The Disabled and the Displaced
- Alzheimer's disease may be detectable using eye exam
- The Mind-Controlled Bionic Arm Launches This Year
- Exoskeleton Could Quell the Tremors of Parkinson's Disease Patients at Crucial Moments
- Autism At Center Of New TV Drama
- Companies Find Hiring Those On The Spectrum Has Vast Benefits
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.